The Chamber’s Goal
With integrity and passion, the Arlington Chamber of Commerce fosters a vital and thriving community in which to work and live. Serving as a liaison between businesses and residents, the Chamber provides valuable resources, programs, business tools, and services for its members to help them succeed in Arlington.
Membership DuesYour investment in annual membership dues are based on the number of people working in your organization (Note: 2 half-time employees count as 1 full-time employee; the business owner counts as one of the employees).
|# people in your organization||annual membership dues|
|11 or more||$290|
- Non-profit members are 50% of the above rates (application must be accompanied by copy of 501(c) certificate).
- Your membership year begins the day that you join.
- Chamber dues are a tax deductible business expense.
The Chamber accepts:
- Cash. Apply in person only.
- Check (payable to The Arlington Chamber of Commerce). Apply by mail or in person.
- Credit Card (Visa, MC, and AMEX). Include cc info on the application, call the Chamber at 781.643.4600, or apply in person.
Visit the Chamber or mail your application with payment to:
Arlington Chamber of Commerce
611 Massachusetts Ave.
Arlington, MA 02474
Membership dues, program and event fees are non-refundable.